CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Colors


So instead of waiting to catch up on all the lesson plans I have done to put up on here and feeling overwhelmed to do ALL of it I will start by putting up just one simple, easy activity that my girls LOVED! I took an ice cube tray and filled one side with water. I then added 1 drop of food coloring in about 4 of the cubes and gave them each a dropper. They had fun filling the dropper and transferring it and then mixing colors to see what they made. "A" found it so cool to put a drop of yellow and a drop of blue and see that it turned green! After a while "B" thought it funny to drink it and I loved that I didn't have to worry if it spilled...easy cleanup! After they got tired of mixing colors I gave them each a paper and they enjoyed painted with the colors they created. Kept them busy on this rainy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment