CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Letter J

All of my lessons are started with circle time where I welcome the children, we do the weather, review counting from 1-10, review the letters and their sounds and then read some books and sing songs. Some of the activities for this lesson were as follows:
*We practiced writing the letter J on the white board. After they had some practice we switched over to an actual worksheet that they could take home with them.
*During our preschool semester we made a book of letters using 1/2 piece cardstock. For the letter J we made a jelly fish using construction paper and making 1/2 circle for the body and strips of paper for the bottom part an markers for eyes.
*I had a huge J printed on paper and I put drops of frosting on it to "glue" jelly beans on that way they could eat it later and not waste jelly beans. :)
*Colored an Itsy Bitsy Letter J Book found online.
***My pictures and templates won't post, I will try later!

No comments:

Post a Comment